Kentucky Horsewear Air Front Boots
The tendon boots also feature a higher cut out design than traditional tendon boots to allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area when the horse is jumping. Consideration is also paid to give optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone, so that horses are able to flex the knee without interference. The boots feature an open front with Velcro closure which makes them very easy to handle. These boots are machine washable at 30°, no dryer. Kentucky Horsewear Boots Cleaner will make them look shiny and brand new!
- Strong TPU outer shell casing
- Tendon areas reinforced with Proteck Impact Gel
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
*Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately.