Durwell Equine Naturals Curc + Care 400g
CURCUMIN+ FOR HORSES
Anti-inflammatory and Immunity support
Concentrated Curcumin BioBDMC30™ provides Anti-inflammatory and Immunity support for horses. It is highly potent and fast acting. Your horse will get fast-acting relief from tissue inflammation and joint pain. It supports a healthy immune system. Competition safe: tested and does not contain any banned substances.
400 g (40 servings)
1.2 Kg (120 servings)
Curcumin BioBDMC30™ is highly potent. It works to provide rapid relief and optimal performance on the strength of 30% bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC), compared to the 1-3% BDMC found in regular curcumin extract. With Curc + Care your horse will get fast-acting relief from tissue inflammation and joint pain.
- Competition safe: tested and does not contain any banned substances
- Helps relieve inflammation
- Relieves joint pain
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Works fast (hours) instead of days
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- BDMC improves curcumin stability, bioavailability and prolonged survival in blood.
- BDMC inhibits NF-kB and MSK1, as well as COX-2, to combat multiple factors causing inflammation. Regular curcumin only inhibits NF-kB.
- BDMC offers 565,000 ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) units per gram. Regular curcumin has an ORAC of just 9,500 units.
Medicinal Ingredients: BioBDMC30TM Curcumin, L-Glycine, and Oat β-glucan
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Whole oat, Silicon dioxide, and rice hull powder Recommended use: Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and to help relieve tissue and joint inflammation.
Recommended Dose: Give 1 - 2 scoops daily for a 500 Kg horse, 1/2 – 1 scoop for a pony. May be given at one time, or half the amount twice per day, mixed in feed. When you start supplementation to relieve inflammation, start with 2 scoops (for a horse) for 3 days then reduce to 1 scoop for maintenance. If the horse has a hard training day or is at a horse show you may wish to use the higher dose for preventative purposes. Store between 15°C and 25°C.