Horse Pilot Ladies Integral Jacket - Navy
The long, functional jacket that can be worn on foot or on horseback, in rain or wind.
EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AGAINST WIND AND WET WEATHER.
Its 3-layer material, with a 20K/20K breathable waterproof membrane, offers effective protection against wind and wet weather. Strategically positioned, the ripstop material is located at the top of the jacket to limit the risk of abrasion. Its large hood adapts perfectly to the helmet and protects as well when worn alone thanks to its adjustments. The outside pockets have a flap to better protect them from the rain. It has large inside pockets with a passage for the earphones. Multi-purpose for this season it integrates a 3-in-1 system that allows you to add or remove the new Rider Vest sleeveless jacket. The rider will be able to adapt the warmth according to the external conditions.
- Performance waterproofing: 20,000 mm - breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24 hours
- All seams are heat-sealed reinforces the waterproofness of the jacket
- Attached and adjustable hood 2 clamping points at the front and integrated visor for optimised protection
- High collar good protection in windy and cold weather
- Front opening with zip and button tab for more protection against rain and wind
- Pre-formed sleeves adapt to the rider's posture
- 2 Hand pockets and arm pocket with zip protects the contents of the pockets in all weathers
- Adjustable wrist with strap clamp limits air infiltration
- 1 inside zippered pocket with earphone slot convenient to carry, allows you to keep your personal belongings with you
- Side openings with zip and bellows for a good adaptability on the horse
- Composition :
- Material 1: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: 73% Nylon, 27% Polyester
Weight: 720 g in size S