Horse Pilot Teknit Riding Boots
The Teknit boot offers the comfort of a pair of sneakers guaranteeing excellent foot support. The high stretch and breathable 3D Knit technology allows the boot to adjust to leg shapes. The sole's built-in stability arch stabilizes the foot and redirects energy from the stirrup towards the center of the foot. Foot comfort is enhanced by a cushioned EVA sole and an anatomical cradle in the heel. A double-layer grip on the calf provides a secure fit and protects the area from abrasion. The Diamond shape© cleat on the bottom of the sole is designed for optimal bending, roll of the foot and allowd sand to fall out of the cracks. See size chart. Foot and calf fit small, if in doubt size up.
Clean daily with a sponge and warm water. The outside of the 3D knit can be snagged, take care as you would clothing with abrasive surfaces.
The boots can be run through the machine occasionally using the wash bag that comes with the product. However, avoid excessive machine cleaning and follow the cleaning instructions carefully:
- Place your boots in the dedicated wash bag (delivered with the boots)
- Machine wash with similar colors
- Cold or synthetic program at 30° maximum
- Without fabric softener
- Spinning at 400 RPM
- No dry cleaning, no tumble dryer, no bleach.
- With its quick-drying 3D Knit material, simply place your boots on a clothesline immediately after washing.